my recent trip to North Haiti Ministry
These pictures are from my recent trip to North Haiti Ministry, the city of Trou-du-Nord and Cap-haitian. We visited 2 churches and 2 elementary schools.
The congregation pictures are the church that my father, the Rev. Clerveus Davilmar founded and pastored for over 50 years.
The Eben-Ezer school, prepares kids from kindergarten to grade 12. We have 300 students attending the school this year and expect more to attend next school year, 2014-2015 - opening this September.
My father is 83 years old. After prayers and mature considerations, with the approval of the church board, laid hands on me and chose me to carry out the Ministry in that region.
How can you be involved in North Haiti Ministry?
- 500 Backpacks for school children
- Adopt a teacher with a monthly salary of $50 (US) for 9 months
- 50 laptop computers (for computer science class)
- 20 Sewing machines (for training)
- 50 desks for students
- A Hammond Organ for the church in Trou-du-Nord
- Electric guitar
- Drum set
- PA System
If you want to help in these areas of need please call us at 862-230-0391.